Maroon 5 Performs on 'America's Got Talent' (Video)
The group sang their new single 'Moves Like Jagger' on Wednesday's show.
NBC's The Voice may have wrapped its first season in June, but mentor Adam Levine didn't stay away from television for long.
The singer and his Maroon 5 bandmates performed their new single "Moves Like Jagger" from album Hands All Over on America's Got Talent's elimination show Wednesday night.
And, Levine even offered a bit of his own judging expertise when Talent host Nick Cannon asked him how he thought the contestants awaiting elimination were feeling backstage.
"I'm sure they're petrified, but they should be a little bit, that nervous energy is a good thing," said The Voice coach.
Watch the band's full performance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR