'Mars Needs Moms' Hurts Disney as Quarterly Profit Drops 1%
1:46 PM PDT 5/10/2011 by Paul Bond
UPDATED: The poor performance of the animated film contributed to the profit fall, despite rising revenue.
The poor performance of Mars Needs Moms helped contribute to a 1 percent profit decrease at Disney in its fiscal second quarter, despite rising revenue, the company said Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile