Martha Renegotiating Hallmark Deal
As Oprah Winfrey struggles to define her TV network, another media maven finds herself at a critical crossroads with her television partner.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO) is in "active discussions" on a new deal with Hallmark Channel, according to the network. Hallmark is home to five hours of Martha Stewart-branded daytime programming, including The Martha Stewart Show and Emeril's Table, featuring Emeril Lagasse.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR