Martha Stewart Living First-Quarter Loss Expands
The company's broadcasting unit posted lower financials after a year-ago benefit from a Hallmark Channel license fee.
NEW YORK -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia on Wednesday reported a higher first-quarter loss as its broadcasting division swung to a loss after the recognition of a Hallmark Channel license fee had boosted its year-ago performance.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR