Martha Stewart Living Names Joe Lagani Chief Revenue Officer
The former iVillage executive will lead advertising sales, cross-platform integrations and strategic brand partnerships.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Tuesday that it has appointed Joe Lagani to the newly-created position of chief revenue officer.
He will lead all advertising sales activity, as well as cross-platform integrations and strategic brand partnerships across the firm's platforms.
Most recently, he was senior vp, ad sales at NBCUniversal's iVillage, the Web community for women. Prior to that, he worked at Glam Media and was publisher for Conde Nast's House and Garden.
Said Lisa Gersh, president and COO of MSLO: "Joe brings a rare combination of skills that are right for our company's unique structure, and he will help us elevate our already powerful media brands and create opportunities for our advertisers and other business partners to forge deeper engagement with consumers."
"The women's lifestyle category, led by MSLO, has grown from magazines to broadcast, and is now deeply grounded in the digital and social media world as well," said Lagani. "The content produced at MSLO is of unparalleled quality and has even more potential as we evolve into more of a multi-screen universe."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR