Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia's Net Income Drops 80% in Q4
8:02 PM PST 2/16/2011 by Paul Bond
But with its broadcasting segment showing improvement, the company's stock posts a 9% increase on the news.
The broadcasting segment at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia improved while the company overall posted fourth-quarter net income that dropped 80%.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile