Martha Stewart Says She Can Roll a (Perfect) Joint
Asked by Andy Cohen if she knows how to make a marijuana cigarette, the famed perfectionist replies, "Of course."
Martha Stewart can roll a joint that would put yours to shame, naturally.
Appearing at New York's 92nd Street Y recently in support of her new book, Living the Good Long Life: A Practical Guide to Caring, the homemaking mogul (who's 71!) offered host Andy Cohen of Bravo an amusing anecdote.
"I was driving here tonight ... and there was this stupid ice cream truck in front of me. 'Something Good Cream' or something. And we pulled up right next to it ... and a girl and a guy were smoking joints ... I said, 'Boy, those are sloppy joints.'"
To which she added, "Of course I know how to roll a joint."
Earlier in the segment, Stewart was asked to play "shag, marry, kill" with three rich men -- Donald Trump, Bill Gates and Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
Trump, her Macy's labelmate, was a no-brainer: kill (since "ignore" was not an option, she said). Bloomberg was a definite marry, which, by process of elimination, left Gates for shag.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR