Martha Stewart's Daughter Alexis Hosting Two New Hallmark Channel Shows
12:57 PM PDT 3/29/2011 by Lesley Goldberg
Network expands into late-night programming with "Whatever, You're Wrong" and "Whatever, Martha!"
The Hallmark Channel is expanding into late-night with the daughters of two media players.Whatever, You're Wrong, a talk show featuring Sirius Radio’s Alexis Stewart (daughter of Martha Stewart) and Jennifer Koppelman Hutt (daughter of Charles Koppelman, chairman of Martha Stewart Omnimedia), will kick-off the late-night hour of programming on April 8 at 11 p.m. Weekly series Wrong, which will be filmed without a studio audience, will see the pair discussing such topics as relationship advice and motherhood, friendship and family. Wrong will be followed at 11:30 p.m. by an all new season of Whatever, Martha! also starring Stewart and Hutt. Whatever, which ran for two seasons in 2008-2009 on Fine Living, will see the duo reviewing old Martha Stewart episodes. The series was developed by Martha Stewart, whose Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia has had a deal with Hallmark since January 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR