Martin Scorsese Mocks Jimmy Fallon, Jonah Hill for Using Hashtags (Video)
The "Tonight Show" host revives the segment he created with Justin Timberlake last year for "Late Night."
Jimmy Fallon is at it again with the hashtags.
The Tonight Show host and Jonah Hill revived the segment Fallon introduced with Justin Timberlake last year.
Fallon and Hill talked about the actor's Wolf of Wall Street Oscar nomination and the Tonight Show host's baby daughter -- all with obnoxious hashtags at the end of their comments. But one surprise school guest wasn't having it.
Hill's Wolf director Martin Scorcese knocked on the door near the end of the bit and entered, saying "Hastag, been done." To add insult to injury, Questlove then came in and said something ruder.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR