Martin Short's wife passes away
Nancy Dolman, actor's wife of 30 years, was 58
Martin Short's wife, Nancy Dolman, has died. She was 58.
Short's manager, Marc Gurvitz, said Monday that Short's wife of 30 years had died but provided no cause of death or any additional details. Short, best known for his comedic roles on "Saturday Night Live" and in the "Father of the Bride" franchise, married Dolman in 1980 after the pair met while working together in a production of "Godspell."
They have three children: Katherine, 27, Oliver, 24, and Henry, 20.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)