Martina McBride Features Famous Cancer Survivors, Activists in New Song (Video)
Katie Couric, Sheryl Crow and Robin Roberts all appear in the video for "I'm Gonna Love You Through It."
Country singer Martina McBride launched the video for her song I’m Gonna Love You Through It, which features celebrities who have dealt with cancer themselves or with a loved one.
Good Morning America anchor Robert Roberts, ABC’s Katie Couric, Today anchor Hoda Kotb and singer Sheryl Crow are all featured in the video, which premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
“When you’re diagnosed with cancer, everyone else around you is diagnosed as well,” says singer Sheryl Crow in the video. In 2006, Crowe was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer.
Roberts was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007, and, after undergoing treatment, was declared cancer-free in 2008. Couric’s husband, Jay Monahan, died from colon cancer in 1998. Hoda Kotb announced she had breast cancer in March 2007. She underwent a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.
The song is from McBride’s upcoming album, Eleven, which is due out Oct. 11.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR