Martines joins 'Vampire Diaries'
Actor to recur on freshman drama that returns March 25
Stephen Martines has landed a recurring role on the CW's freshman drama "Vampire Diaries."
He will play a bad-ass vampire named Frederick who is locked in the tomb where Katherine (Nina Dobrev) was once thought to be and is up to no good when released.
Following last night's episode, which revealed that Katherine is not in the tomb, the vampire drama is going on a six-week hiatus, returning with originals on March 25.
Stephen Martines, a former soap star who started off on "General Hospital" and "The Guiding Light," recently recurred on TNT's crime drama "The Closer, " where he played a news reporter who asked Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) some tough questions.
Martines is managed by Evolution.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR