Mary Steenburgen Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Oscar-winning screen veteran will next be seen in the comedy "Last Vegas."
Mary Steenburgen has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The actress had been with Gersh.
Steenburgen has appeared in a number of memorable films during her three-decade career, including The Help, The Proposal, Step Brothers and What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. She won a best supporting actress Oscar for her role in Jonathan Demme's 1980 dramedy Melvin and Howard.
The screen veteran’s television credits include memorable recent guest stints on 30 Rock, Bored to Death and Curb Your Enthusiasm as well as regular roles on Joan of Arcadia and the Back to the Future animated series.
Steenburgen recently wrapped production on the drama Song One opposite Anne Hathaway. She will next be seen in the CBS Films comedy Last Vegas, where she plays a lounge singer caught in a love triangle with Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro.
Steenburgen continues to be repped by Management 360.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game