Mary Steenburgen Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Oscar-winning screen veteran will next be seen in the comedy "Last Vegas."
Mary Steenburgen has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The actress had been with Gersh.
Steenburgen has appeared in a number of memorable films during her three-decade career, including The Help, The Proposal, Step Brothers and What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. She won a best supporting actress Oscar for her role in Jonathan Demme's 1980 dramedy Melvin and Howard.
The screen veteran’s television credits include memorable recent guest stints on 30 Rock, Bored to Death and Curb Your Enthusiasm as well as regular roles on Joan of Arcadia and the Back to the Future animated series.
Steenburgen recently wrapped production on the drama Song One opposite Anne Hathaway. She will next be seen in the CBS Films comedy Last Vegas, where she plays a lounge singer caught in a love triangle with Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro.
Steenburgen continues to be repped by Management 360.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama