Massachusetts Teen Saw Woody Allen Movie After Allegedly Killing Math Teacher
The 14-year-old accused of murdering Colleen Ritzer reportedly saw "Blue Jasmine" at a local movie theater sometime afterward.
The Massachusetts teen who allegedly murdered his math teacher went to the movies sometime afterward.
Authorities say that Philip D. Chism, a 14-year-old high school freshman, killed Colleen Ritzer and dumped her body in the woods.
Sometime after the murder, he went to the movies, buying a ticket to the 4:30 p.m. Tuesday screening of Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine at the Hollywood Hits theater in Danvers, Mass., The Boston Herald reported.
Police said he left the theater about a hour and a half later. Theater manager Scott Przybycien told the Herald that he "blended right in.
"He was here and gone before we even knew he was here," Przybycien added.
Ritzer's body was found near Danvers High School after her family reported her missing late Tuesday.
Chism pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Salem District Court. He is being charged as an adult and is being held without bail. The judge approved a motion by the defense for a mental evaluation.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR