Berlin 2013: The Match Factory Takes Sales on 'Prince Avalanche'
The German sales outfit will present the Sundance and Berlin competition title to buyers at the European Film Market.
BERLIN - The Match Factory has picked up international sales rights to David Gordon Green's Prince Avalanche, which premiered at Sundance and will screen in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival next week.
The drama, a remake of the Icelandic drama Either Way (2011) from director Hafsteinn Gunnar Sigurosson, stars Emile Hirsch and Paul Rudd as an odd couple who strike up an unusual friendship while working together repainting traffic lines on an isolated country highway.
Prince Avalanche, produced by Muskat Filmed Properties and Dogfish Pictures in association with Lankn Partners, Dreambridge Films, the Bear Media and Rough House, premiered in Sundance and will have its international bow in Berlin on Feb. 13.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR