Matt Damon Channels Santa Claus for New PSA (Video)
The "We Bought a Zoo" actor tries to convince kids to ask for Water.org bottles for Christmas as "Damon Claus."
Santa is going by a new name this holiday season: Damon Claus.
In a new campaign for his Water.org charity, Matt Damon dresses up as Mr. Kringle, to ask kids what they'd like for Christmas.
But, instead of zombie dolls, a Darth Vader mask, airplanes and Justin Bieber, Damon tries to convince kids to ask for a water bottle.
"If you were stranded in the desert, what would you rather have? This water bottle or Justin Bieber," the We Bought a Zoo actor asks one young girl.
Her answer? "Justin Bieber."
But, after getting shot down by a few kids, and peed on, Damon did manage to convince one child that a water bottle is what she wants for Christmas.
But only after having a lesson in humility. The actor asked a few of his tiny friends knew who Matt Damon was and was met with many "no's". Though one child did know of his pal Ben Affleck.
Watch the PSA below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR