Matthew Broderick, Anika Noni Rose to Announce Tony Nominations
The nominations will be broadcast live on TonyAwards.com on May 3; the show airs on CBS June 12.
Matthew Broderick and Anika Noni Rose will announce the Tony nominations on May 3 at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts.
The three-hour ceremony will air June 12 on CBS.
Broderick starred opposite Nathan Lane in the 2001 Broadway smash The Producers. He won a Tony for featured actor in a play in 1983 for Neil Simon's Brighton Beach Memoirs and for lead actor in a musical in 1995 for How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Rose won a Tony for featured actress in a musical for Caroline, or Change in 2004. More recently, she starred opposite Terrence Howard, James Earl Jones and Phylicia Rashad in the 2008 all-black revival of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
Ted Chapin, chairman of the American Theatre wing; Howard Sherman, executive director of the American Theatre wing, Paul Libin, chairman of the Broadway League; and executive director of the Broadway League Charlotte St. Martin will also be present at the nominations, which will broadcast live on TonyAwards.com.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR