Matthew Fox Countersues Bus Driver Over Alleged Fight
The "Lost" actor was arrested Aug. 28 after he allegedly hit the driver while trying to board a bus that was reserved for a private party.
Matthew Fox is firing back against the bus driver who filed a lawsuit against him earlier this year.
The Lost star is countersuing the driver of a chartered party bus, the Associated Press reports. Bus driver Heather Bormann, an employee of Ohio Connection, claimed that Fox physically assaulted her. In the original lawsuit, Bormann says the actor punched her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after he attempted to get on the bus on Aug. 28.
At the time, Fox was in Cleveland to film a movie. Fox's counterclaim was filed on Nov. 3.
Bormann is seeking about $75,000 in damages; she claimed that she needed to undergo medical treatment for injuries that results in income loss. Prosecutors reviewed Bormann's case and opted not to file any charges against Fox.
“He smelled like a liquor cabinet, like a bar,” Bormann told Cleveland.com of the actor, who was in town shooting I, Alex Cross. She claimed that after being told he could not board the bus, Fox began punching her.
As part of their review of the case, the prosecutor's office took pictures of Bormann's bruised legs and arms, which she claimed were the result of Fox's attack.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR