Matthew Fox's Career: What's Up Next for the Actor
The 'Lost' star was arrested for allegedly assaulting a female bus driver in Cleveland.
Matthew Fox has found himself in hot water after being arrested early Monday morning in Cleveland, MD. The actor, who was in town filming I, Alex Cross, allegedly punched a female bus driver in the chest and stomach after being denied entry onboard a private party bus.
This is the first legal drama for the actor, who became a household name starring on long-running television shows Party of Five and Lost before transitioning to the big screen.
But, Fox won't have much time to dwell on the issue. He's currently filming two movies (both book adaptations) at once.
In I, Alex Cross, Fox plays the character Picasso, also known as Michael Sullivan, a serial killer. He stars alongside Rachel Nichols, Cicely Tyson, Tyler Perry and Jean Reno.
The actor is also filming Marc Forster's zombie action-drama World War Z, co-starring Brad Pitt and Bryan Cranston. The film, an adaptation of the bestselling Matthew Brooks novel, is set to hit theaters December 21, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR