Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves Expecting Third Child
The "Magic Mike" star announces his latest baby news in a tweet.
Matthew McConaughey will be a father for the third time.
The Magic Mike star and his wife, Camila Alves, are expecting baby No. 3, he announced on Twitter, adding: "God bless, just keep livin."
McConaughey and Alves, a Brazilian-born model, are parents to son Levi, who turns 4 on Saturday, and daughter Vida, 2.
After six years of dating, the couple got married in Austin, Texas, last month.
McConaughey, 42, can now be seen on the big screen as the eccentric manager-emcee of an all-male dance revue in the Steven Soderbergh-directed Magic Mike.
His most recent screen credits include The Lincoln Lawyer, The Paperboy and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR