Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves Expecting Third Child
The "Magic Mike" star announces his latest baby news in a tweet.
Matthew McConaughey will be a father for the third time.
The Magic Mike star and his wife, Camila Alves, are expecting baby No. 3, he announced on Twitter, adding: "God bless, just keep livin."
McConaughey and Alves, a Brazilian-born model, are parents to son Levi, who turns 4 on Saturday, and daughter Vida, 2.
After six years of dating, the couple got married in Austin, Texas, last month.
McConaughey, 42, can now be seen on the big screen as the eccentric manager-emcee of an all-male dance revue in the Steven Soderbergh-directed Magic Mike.
His most recent screen credits include The Lincoln Lawyer, The Paperboy and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David