Matthew McConaughey Reveals Name of Newborn
The actor and wife Camila welcomed their third child on Friday.
World, say hello to Livingston Alves McConaughey.
Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila (née Alve) have chosen a name for their third child, a son born Friday in Austin.
“Camila (@iamcamilaalves) gave birth to our third child yesterday morning,” the couple wrote on the actor’s WhoSay page. “Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey, was born at 7:43 am on 12.28.12. He greeted the world at 9lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes. Happy New year, and just keep livin, Camila and Matthew McConaughey.”
Mrs. McConaughey, a Brazilian-American model, announced she was pregnant in July, one month after the couple’s wedding in Austin.
The parents’ brood also includes Vida (three next month) and Levi (four).
McConaughey recently dropped 40 pounds for his roll as a man with HIV in Dallas Buyers Club, which is slated for release next year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR