Matthew Perry Sells L.A. House for $4.7 Million
The "Go On" star sells his property overlooking the Sunset Strip and Los Angeles skyline.
Former Friends star Matthew Perry, currently appearing NBC's Go On, has sold his house for $4.68 million.
According to a listing on Redfin.com, the modern architectural property is located on a cul-de-sac street in the Sunset Strip/Hollywood Hills West community. The three-bedroom house features views beyond the city encompassing Hollywood lights and landmarks, along with canyon views of protected hillside, while white terrazzo floors and disappearing walls of glass open onto a patio and pool. The estate also boasts a chic gourmet kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a home theater.
The 4,100-square-foot abode was purchased by Perry in 2008 for $4.48 million. And while he received $4.68 million in the sale, the number comes up short of the original $5.5 million asking price.
Perry made headlines earlier this week when former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, who played his wife on the hit sitcom, tweeted photos from the set of Go On. She'll guest star on the series as a potential love interest for Perry's character, marking the duo's first onscreen reunion since Friends wrapped nine years ago.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR