Matthew Robinson Jumps From Warner to Fox TV International
He will work closely with Fox TV International president Marion Edwards on pay TV, sales planning, licensing and format sales.
Matthew Robinson has been named senior vp international television at Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, according to an announcement Monday by Marion Edwards, president of Fox's International Television
“He is a respected and experienced television executive,” said Edwards, “who has built a long and successful career in a challenging industry that has experienced tremendous changes in recent years.”
Robinson will work on all aspects of the studio’s network and basic pay television businesses, strategic sales planning, licensing and the format business.
He comes to Fox after 17 years at Warner Bros. International Television, most recently as vp international sales planning. Before Warner, he spent four years with Disney’s international TV group based in London.
Robinson, who will be based in Los Angeles, is a graduate of Harvard with a MBA from the London Business School.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack