Maya Indie Film Series to Screen 'Without Men,' Starring Eva Longoria
Latino film festival will tour seven markets.
The third edition of the Maya Indie Film Series will kick off in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago on July 29 with a package of seven Latino-themed films that includes Gabriela Tagliavini’s Without Men, starring Eva Longoria and Christian Slater.
The series, which will run for seven days in each market, will move onto San Antonio and San Diego on Aug. 5, Dallas on Aug. 12 and San Francisco on Sept. 16.
“In our third year of the film series, Maya Entertainment continues to acknowledge and celebrate Latinos in film by presenting this event for American audiences across the country,” Maya Entertainment CEO Moctesuma Esparza said.
The program also includes Amy Wendel’s All She Can; Jose Joffily’s Blue Eyes; Bigas Luna’s Didi Hollywood; William Wedig’s Forged; Mun Chee Yong’s Where the Road Meets the Sun; and Mark Ruffalo’s Sympathy for Delicious.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR