Mayim Bialik a love interest on 'Big Bang'
Will appear in upcoming season finale as a date for Sheldon
Sheldon might finally be getting a romantic life.
Mayim Bialik has been tapped for a potential recurring role on the hit CBS comedy series "The Big Bang Theory."
She will play a potential girlfriend for Sheldon (Jim Parsons) -- a female version of him, a nerdy brain that he meets on eHarmony.
Bialik will appear in the season finale May 24.
With his quirks and complete lack of social skills, Sheldon has been far unluckier in love than his fellow scientist roommate, Leonard (Johnny Galecki), who has had a string of girlfriends on the show, more notably Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Leslie (Sara Gilbert).
Bialik, who also has recurring roles on Fox's " 'Til Death" and ABC Family's "Secret Life of the American Teenager," is repped by TalentWorks and Evolution.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!