Mayim Bialik a love interest on 'Big Bang'
Will appear in upcoming season finale as a date for Sheldon
Sheldon might finally be getting a romantic life.
Mayim Bialik has been tapped for a potential recurring role on the hit CBS comedy series "The Big Bang Theory."
She will play a potential girlfriend for Sheldon (Jim Parsons) -- a female version of him, a nerdy brain that he meets on eHarmony.
Bialik will appear in the season finale May 24.
With his quirks and complete lack of social skills, Sheldon has been far unluckier in love than his fellow scientist roommate, Leonard (Johnny Galecki), who has had a string of girlfriends on the show, more notably Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Leslie (Sara Gilbert).
Bialik, who also has recurring roles on Fox's " 'Til Death" and ABC Family's "Secret Life of the American Teenager," is repped by TalentWorks and Evolution.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game