'McCanick' Trailer: Cory Monteith Is a Wanted Man (Video)
The late "Glee" star plays a drug addict being chased by cops in one of his final films, set to debut at the Toronto Film Festival in September.
The trailer for one of Cory Monteith's final films has debuted.
In McCanick, the Glee star plays Simon Weeks, a drug addict being chased by cops following his release from jail, after being convicted of murder at 17.
The action-heavy clip shows David Morse's titular character chasing Weeks and questioning people who might know his whereabouts. The indie film also stars Rachel Nichols and was directed by Josh C. Waller.
The film will have its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, which also will feature an international bow for Monteith's other final film, All The Wrong Reasons.
Monteith was found dead in a Vancouver hotel on July 13. An autopsy later showed that he died of "mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," according to the coroner's report.
The Toronto Film Festival runs from Sept. 5-15.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing