'McCanick' Trailer: Cory Monteith Is a Wanted Man (Video)
The late "Glee" star plays a drug addict being chased by cops in one of his final films, set to debut at the Toronto Film Festival in September.
The trailer for one of Cory Monteith's final films has debuted.
In McCanick, the Glee star plays Simon Weeks, a drug addict being chased by cops following his release from jail, after being convicted of murder at 17.
The action-heavy clip shows David Morse's titular character chasing Weeks and questioning people who might know his whereabouts. The indie film also stars Rachel Nichols and was directed by Josh C. Waller.
The film will have its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, which also will feature an international bow for Monteith's other final film, All The Wrong Reasons.
Monteith was found dead in a Vancouver hotel on July 13. An autopsy later showed that he died of "mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," according to the coroner's report.
The Toronto Film Festival runs from Sept. 5-15.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR