McDowell, Pare, Foley sink teeth into 'Suck'
Vampire comedy also features Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper
TORONTO -- Malcolm McDowell, Jessica Pare and Dave Foley have joined the cast for the Canadian vampire horror-comedy "Suck," from writer-director Rob Stefaniuk.
The indie film about rock 'n' roll wannabes in search of fame and vampires also stars rockers Moby, Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper, Henry Rollins and Carol Pope.
Production will begin in and around Toronto on Nov. 24.
The executive producer credits on the Capri Films picture are shared by Gabriella Martinelli, former ThinkFilm founder and CEO Jeff Sackman, Brad Peyton, Terry Markus and Tim Brown.
Equinoxe Films acquired the Canadian rights to "Suck," while Insight Film Releasing holds international rights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR