U.S. Media and Entertainment Deal Volume Rose 3% in 2010
3:46 PM PST 1/27/2011 by Georg Szalai
The Comcast-NBC Universal combination 'could impact future M&A trends,' PricewaterhouseCoopers says as it predicts more deals this year.
NEW YORK - U.S. entertainment and media industry merger and acquisition activity rose slightly in 2010 when looking at the number of deals and outpaced the overall U.S. deal market, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile