Media Moguls to Address Wall Street One More Time Before the Holidays
Annual UBS investor conference next week will put the spotlight on the ad market and cord cutting.
NEW YORK - In a Wall Street holiday season tradition, media, entertainment and telecom top executives will once again come together at midtown
Manhattan's Grand Hyatt hotel Monday through Wednesday to discuss the state of their companies, the overall business and the outlook for 2011 at the
38th annual Global Media and Communications Conference.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR