Mediaset Spain Launches Content Website
Site offers free access to all of the group's content from across the spectrum of channels and is available in high quality for smart phones, tablets and computers.
MADRID - Mediaset Spain has launched its www.mitele.es website, clustering the group's content in one spot that is accessible across multi-media platforms, Mediaset announced Thursday.
The site offers direct streaming from the group's national general television channels Telecinco and Cuatro, while allowing users to access fiction series like Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and the upcoming Terranova and programming from its DTT channels, Fiction Factory, La Siete Boing and Divinity.
Mediaset Spain is Spain's most profitable broadcaster, posting net profit of €113.7 million ($153 million) in the first nine months of the year, a 7.3 percent rise over the same period in 2010.
Mediaset presently boasts an average of 760,977 daily users on its group's websites, according to figures from OJD's audience measurements, With October clocking some 12.2 million different users. Spain's television advertising market shrunk 7.5 percent in the first nine months of the 2011. The Mediaset Group in Spain - with Telecinco and Cuatro - accounts for 43.5 percent of the TV advertising market.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists 2014, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR