Meet the Other Movie Lobbyist
On the eve of the first CinemaCon, National Association of Theatre Owners chief John Fithian gives his view on VOD (‘Just don’t invade our space’) and more from the exhibitors’ seat.
For more than a decade, John Fithian has been president of the National Association of Theatre Owners. He doesn’t get ruffled easily, a trait that has served him well. Nor does he resent the fact that in Hollywood, when people hear the word “lobbyist,” they usually think of the MPAA chief, not him.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR