Megan Fox In Talks for Judd Apatow’s Next Film (Exclusive)
Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann are reprising their "Knocked Up" roles in the Universal comedy.
Megan Fox is in negotiations to star alongside Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in Judd Apatow's latest directing vehicle for Universal.
Rudd and Mann are reprising their characters of husband and wife from Apatow's Knocked Up in a new story by the writer-director.
Fox's role is being kept under wraps.
Apatow is producing the movie with Barry Mendel and Clayton Townsend.
The Apatow picture marks a return to the studio world for Fox who recently wrapped Friends With Kids opposite Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig and Adam Scott for Jennifer Westfeldt, who wrote and directed. The actress was last seen in the indie fable Passion Play opposite Mickey Rourke.
Fox is repped by ICM and attorney Darren Trattner.
Universal’s vp of production Erik Baiers is overseeing the project for the studio.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR