Megan Fox In Talks for Judd Apatow’s Next Film (Exclusive)
Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann are reprising their "Knocked Up" roles in the Universal comedy.
Megan Fox is in negotiations to star alongside Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in Judd Apatow's latest directing vehicle for Universal.
Rudd and Mann are reprising their characters of husband and wife from Apatow's Knocked Up in a new story by the writer-director.
Fox's role is being kept under wraps.
Apatow is producing the movie with Barry Mendel and Clayton Townsend.
The Apatow picture marks a return to the studio world for Fox who recently wrapped Friends With Kids opposite Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig and Adam Scott for Jennifer Westfeldt, who wrote and directed. The actress was last seen in the indie fable Passion Play opposite Mickey Rourke.
Fox is repped by ICM and attorney Darren Trattner.
Universal’s vp of production Erik Baiers is overseeing the project for the studio.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama