Megan Hilty Marries Longtime Boyfriend Brian Gallagher
The "Sean Saves the World" actress wed the actor-singer on Saturday night in Las Vegas.
Megan Hilty is a newlywed.
The Sean Saves the World actress, 32, married her longtime boyfriend, Brian Gallagher, on Saturday at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted Saturday night, adding: "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt."
"We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" she added in a statement.
Gallagher, a 33-year-old actor and singer who is working on a solo album of original material, shared a photo taken of the duo just after the ceremony on his Instagram with the message: "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
Hilty wore a Badgley Mischka dress, while Gallagher wore Jay Lindberg.
The couple, who reportedly met while they were both working on Broadway, are set to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles later this month.
Before joining NBC's freshman comedy Sean Saves the World, in which she stars opposite Sean Hayes, Hilty played Ivy Lynn on the network's Smash for two seasons. She also continues to tour the country with her concerts.
— Megan Hilty (@meganhilty) November 3, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing