Meghan Markle joins 'Fringe'
Actress to recur on Fox's sci-fi drama
Meghan Markle has joined the cast of Fox's "Fringe" as a recurring.
On the sci-fi drama, set to return for a second season in the fall, Markle will play an attractive, brash and quick-witted junior FBI agent.
The Warner Bros. TV-produced series, from J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, stars Anna Torv as FBI special agent Olivia Dunham, who investigates paranormal phenomena with the help of Dr. Walter Bishop (John Noble) and his son Peter (Joshua Jackson).
Markle, who did an arc on the CW's "90210," is repped by Gersh and Shelter Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack