Meghan Markle joins 'Fringe'
Actress to recur on Fox's sci-fi drama
Meghan Markle has joined the cast of Fox's "Fringe" as a recurring.
On the sci-fi drama, set to return for a second season in the fall, Markle will play an attractive, brash and quick-witted junior FBI agent.
The Warner Bros. TV-produced series, from J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, stars Anna Torv as FBI special agent Olivia Dunham, who investigates paranormal phenomena with the help of Dr. Walter Bishop (John Noble) and his son Peter (Joshua Jackson).
Markle, who did an arc on the CW's "90210," is repped by Gersh and Shelter Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"