Mei Ah and Playboy Plus Launches Lifestyle TV
The channel will be broadcast in Hong Kong, Thailand, Mongolia, and the Philippines from early 2014.
HONG KONG – Mei Ah Entertainment and Playboy Plus Entertainment launches Lifestyle TV (LSTV), the first men's lifestyle TV channel in the Asia Pacific, targeting men aged 18 to 38.
LSTV will be broadcast in Hong Kong, Thailand, Mongolia, and the Philippines from early 2014.
The channel will feature fashion programs hosted by South Korean TV star Cho Sung Mo, a cooking show hosted by Chang Min (2AM) and Alex Chu, as well as Latin Angels, Girls Gone Wild, In Search of the Hottest Girl in USA and 69 Sexy Things To Do Before You Die.
The hit Korean drama Fighter will also premiere Asia-wide on the channel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack