'The Mel B Project' comes to Style Network
10 episodes of a half-hour reality docu-comedy
NEW YORK -- Former "Spice Girl" Mel B is coming to The Style Network in a new reality show this fall.
The network has ordered 10 episodes of a half-hour series with the working title "The Mel B Project" that will feature "Dancing with the Stars" alumn "Scary Spice," her husband Stephen and her two daughters from previous relationships. The docu-comedy is set to debut Labor Day weekend.
"From party girl 'Scary Spice' to the ultimate new millennium mom, the British beauty is now all grown up, but her famous no-holds-barred approach to life remains the same as she combines 24/7 chaos, from live shows to acting gigs, with her life as wife and mom," Style said in a show description.
"Mel B is confident, hilarious and outrageously entertaining," said Salaam Coleman Smith, president of The Style Network. "Style is all about transformations, and we love that Mel has evolved her image and sought new challenges throughout her career while also taking on the ups, downs and everything in between that come with motherhood and marriage."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game