Mel B Releases New Single, Curses at Howard Stern
The former Spice Girl spoke to the shock jock before the premiere of "For Once in My Life."
Mel B stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM show and endured the shock jock's questioning -- to a point.
The singer dished about the Spice Girls ("I kissed all of them") and her love life but cursed out her fellow America's Got Talent judge after he asked about her brief marriage to Eddie Murphy.
"I don't think I have much to say about him, because I don't think it's appropriate ... we have a beautiful daughter together and that's it, and he's a genius," she said, after hurling a few expletives Stern's way.
Mel B's single, "For Once in My Life" is her first new release in several years. The singer also debuted an accompanying three-and-a-half-minute music video on Thursday.
A compilation clip of the Stern chat (with some NSFW language) is below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR