Mel B Releases New Single, Curses at Howard Stern
The former Spice Girl spoke to the shock jock before the premiere of "For Once in My Life."
Mel B stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM show and endured the shock jock's questioning -- to a point.
The singer dished about the Spice Girls ("I kissed all of them") and her love life but cursed out her fellow America's Got Talent judge after he asked about her brief marriage to Eddie Murphy.
"I don't think I have much to say about him, because I don't think it's appropriate ... we have a beautiful daughter together and that's it, and he's a genius," she said, after hurling a few expletives Stern's way.
Mel B's single, "For Once in My Life" is her first new release in several years. The singer also debuted an accompanying three-and-a-half-minute music video on Thursday.
A compilation clip of the Stern chat (with some NSFW language) is below:
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical