Mel Gibson, ex in closed court session
Attorneys for Mel Gibson and his ex-girlfriend are meeting in closed session with a judge handling their child custody case.
Attorneys for the actor-director and Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva went in to the hearing Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. Before the courtroom was closed to the public, they told a clerk they planned to file motions in the case.
The couple split in April. Gibson's attorney, Stephen Kolodny, said the former couple entered into a confidential agreement a month later. A child custody case was filed in Los Angeles last month, but those records are sealed.
Neither Gibson or Grigorieva were present for hearing.
Kolodny has said Gibson has provided his ex-girlfriend with substantial support. Grigorieva said in a statement that she could not discuss the case.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws