Mel Gibson, Ex Oksana Grigorieva Fight in Court Over Daughter's School (Report)
The Malibu-based actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to the Valley to pick up his 22-month-old daughter.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva are feuding in court over where to enroll their 22-month-old daughter, Lucia, in school, according to TMZ.com.
Grigorieva reportedly wants to enroll Lucia in a private school near her San Fernando Valley home. But Gibson, who is based in Malibu, doesn't want to face the long drive when he has custody.
He is asking for a school equidistant from both their homes, adds TMZ.com, which also reports their custody case if far from over.
Gibson's last movie, The Beaver, directed by his friend Jodie Foster, has earned $6.3 million worldwide so far.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead