Mel Gibson, Ex Oksana Grigorieva Fight in Court Over Daughter's School (Report)
The Malibu-based actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to the Valley to pick up his 22-month-old daughter.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva are feuding in court over where to enroll their 22-month-old daughter, Lucia, in school, according to TMZ.com.
Grigorieva reportedly wants to enroll Lucia in a private school near her San Fernando Valley home. But Gibson, who is based in Malibu, doesn't want to face the long drive when he has custody.
He is asking for a school equidistant from both their homes, adds TMZ.com, which also reports their custody case if far from over.
Gibson's last movie, The Beaver, directed by his friend Jodie Foster, has earned $6.3 million worldwide so far.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR