Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster Earn Standing Ovation at 'The Beaver' International Premiere (Cannes 2011)
UPDATE: Earlier in the day, Foster had predicted that her new movie would be well-received in Europe.
CANNES -- Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson walked the red carpet together at Cannes' international premiere of The Beaver Tuesday night. They entered the Palais' Lumiere Theatre walking hand-in-hand. During the screening they sat next to Summit's Patrick Wachsberger and Rob Friedman. And as the lights came up at the end of the film, they were rewarded with a ten-minute standing ovation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR