Melissa Joan Hart Explains Why She Took Ecstasy (Exclusive Video)
The "Melissa & Joey" star tells E!'s Giuliana Rancic she was "a little shy" before attending her first Playboy Mansion party in 1999.
Melissa Joan Hart already detailed her partying days in her memoir released last year. Now she's elaborating on one of the infamous experiences she chronicled: taking ecstasy ahead of her 1999 Maxim cover shoot.
"So the night before, I went to my very first Playboy Mansion party. And it was the Mid-Summer Night's Eve party, where you're in underwear. … I was feeling, like, a little shy, so I actually ended up rolling with some friends, doing some ecstasy," Hart says in an interview with E!'s Giuliana Rancic, slated to air next week.
Watch a clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above. The full interview airs Feb. 17 at 10pm ET/PT on E!'s Beyond Candid With Giuliana.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR