Melissa Leo Bleeped Accepting Best Supporting Actress at Oscars
"The Fighter" star drops the F-bomb.
The Fighter's Melissa Leo got caught up in the emotion of winning best supporting actress at the 83rd annual Academy Awards Sunday.
While accepting her award, she accidentally dropped the F-bomb and got bleeped.
"When I watched Kate two years ago it was so [bleep] easy," Leo quipped while covering her mouth. She was referring to Kate Winslet, who won the best actress Oscar in 2009 for The Reader.
After she left the stage, Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway joked about the moment: "It's the young and hip Oscars!"
Leo seemed surprised that she won the trophy, despite being considered the front-runner.
"Can you pinch me?" she told Kirk Douglas, who presented her with the award. Wow, for me? You're pretty good looking yourself, what are you doing later on? Oh my god, oh wow, really, really, really truly wow. I know there is a lot of people that has said a lot of really nice things to me for several months now. But I'm just shaking in my boots here."
Watch the uncensored video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Lena Dunham & Allison Williams Are 'Girls' Jetting Out of LAX!
- Chris Evans & Scarlett Johansson Take Flight to Start 'Captain America' Press Tour!
- Eva Longoria Celebrates 39th Birthday at 'Ocean Drive' Cover Party!