Melissa McCarthy, Joshua Jackson to Announce Emmy Nominations
They will join Academy chairman and CEO John Shaffner on Thursday, July 14.
Melissa McCarthy, from CBS' Mike & Molly, and Joshua Jackson, from Fox's Fringe, will present this year's Emmy nominations.
They will join Academy of Television Arts & Sciences chairman and CEO John Shaffner on Thursday, July 14 at 5:40 a.m. to announce the nominees.
McCarthy, who also starred in Bridesmaids, previously appeared in The Back-Up Plan and Life as We Know It. She is best known as Sookie St. James in the WB/CW drama Gilmore Girls.
Jackson, who appeared in One Week and is starring alongside Bruce Willis and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Lay the Favorite, had roles in Bobby and the long-running WB series Dawson's Creek.
The 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards will air live coast-to-coast on Sunday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Fox from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Glee star Jane Lynch will host with Mark Burnett producing.
Nominating ballots were posted on the Academy's website June 6 and ballots are to be turned in by June 24 to Ernst & Young.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'