Melissa McCarthy, Joshua Jackson to Announce Emmy Nominations
They will join Academy chairman and CEO John Shaffner on Thursday, July 14.
Melissa McCarthy, from CBS' Mike & Molly, and Joshua Jackson, from Fox's Fringe, will present this year's Emmy nominations.
They will join Academy of Television Arts & Sciences chairman and CEO John Shaffner on Thursday, July 14 at 5:40 a.m. to announce the nominees.
McCarthy, who also starred in Bridesmaids, previously appeared in The Back-Up Plan and Life as We Know It. She is best known as Sookie St. James in the WB/CW drama Gilmore Girls.
Jackson, who appeared in One Week and is starring alongside Bruce Willis and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Lay the Favorite, had roles in Bobby and the long-running WB series Dawson's Creek.
The 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards will air live coast-to-coast on Sunday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Fox from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Glee star Jane Lynch will host with Mark Burnett producing.
Nominating ballots were posted on the Academy's website June 6 and ballots are to be turned in by June 24 to Ernst & Young.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)