'Men in Black 3' Writer to Direct Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart in 'Get Hard'
Etan Cohen has signed on to helm the comedy, which Ferrell is producing for Warner Bros. alongside his Gary Sanchez partner Adam McKay.
Screenwriter Etan Cohen, best known for Tropic Thunder and Men in Black 3, has closed a deal to make his directorial debut with Get Hard, a Warner Bros. comedy that has Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart attached to star.
Hard centers on an investment banker who, after being wrongly sentenced to prison, asks the guy who washes his car to help him prepare to do hard time.
Ian Roberts and Jay Martel wrote the script. Ferrell and Adam McKay are producing via their Gary Sanchez Productions, while Sarah Schechter is overseeing for the studio.
Cohen is repped by CAA, Mosaic and Lichter Grossman.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'