'Men in Black 3' Writer to Direct Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart in 'Get Hard'
Etan Cohen has signed on to helm the comedy, which Ferrell is producing for Warner Bros. alongside his Gary Sanchez partner Adam McKay.
Screenwriter Etan Cohen, best known for Tropic Thunder and Men in Black 3, has closed a deal to make his directorial debut with Get Hard, a Warner Bros. comedy that has Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart attached to star.
Hard centers on an investment banker who, after being wrongly sentenced to prison, asks the guy who washes his car to help him prepare to do hard time.
Ian Roberts and Jay Martel wrote the script. Ferrell and Adam McKay are producing via their Gary Sanchez Productions, while Sarah Schechter is overseeing for the studio.
Cohen is repped by CAA, Mosaic and Lichter Grossman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR