The Men Who Would Be Redstone
Viacom's Dauman and CBS' Moonves jockey for position as their 89-year-old boss' succession plan raises big questions for Hollywood.
Despite assurances to the contrary, it seems a safe bet Viacom executive chairman Sumner Redstone is mortal. And recent jostling for position suggests that the heads of his two media companies -- Viacom's Philippe Dauman and CBS' Leslie Moonves -- are preparing for the day the frail 89-year-old mogul shuffles off this mortal coil.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR