The Mess Behind the Anti-Obama Movie
Money, sabotage and girlfriend drama: How "2016's" producers are on the attack -- against one another.
Dinesh d'Souza's first movie, 2016: Obama's America, has earned 33.5 million domestically to become the second-biggest political documentary of all time, behind Fahrenheit 9/11. But his success has been marred in part by a nasty legal feud with a partner who seeks a bigger slice of profits and more control over the film and its production company.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR