Meta Golding Joins 'Hunger Games' Sequel 'Catching Fire'
The "Criminal Minds" star will play Enobaria, a former career tribute from District 2 known for the brutal manner in which she won the competition.
TORONTO – Criminal Minds’ Meta Golding has joined the cast of the Lionsgate sequel The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Golding will play Enobaria, a former career tribute from District 2, known for the brutal way she came to win The Hunger Games.
Golding’s TV credits also include Day Break, CSI, House and Cold Case, while on the film side she will appear in the upcoming indie The Chicago 8.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in association with producer Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the sequel to the popular The Hunger Games on November 22, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera