Metrodome Snaps Up U.K. and Irish Rights To Brit Gangster Thriller 'St Georges Day'
Written and directed by Frank Harper, who also stars in it, the movie also features Craig Fairbrass, Vincent Regan, Charles Dance, Neil Maskell and Ashley Walters.
Metrodome, listed on London's AIternative Investment Market, inked a deal for U.K. and Irish rights to British crime thriller St Georges Day.
Shot on location in London, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and Berlin, the story follows the story of infamous London gangster cousins, Micky and Ray who lose a shipment belonging to the Russian Mafia.
Using an international soccer match and its attendant hooligan activity as cover, the cousins plan a daring raid to save their skin.
The film stars Frank Harper, Craig Fairbrass, Vincent Regan, Charles Dance, Neil Maskell, Ashley Walters and introduces Keeley Hazel.
The film was written and directed by Harper.
The deal was inked by Metrodome head of acquisitions Joel Kennedy and the film’s producers.
It is slated for a theatrical release at the end of the summer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR