MGM Names Dene B. Stratton as Its New CFO
Executive previously spent nearly two decades at the Walt Disney Co. in a number of roles.
Dene B. Stratton has been named chief financial officer at MGM, the company’s co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum announced today.
Stratton, who spent nearly two decades at the Walt Disney Co., most recently served as CFO for the Internet start-up TRC Media Limited.
During his tenure at Disney, he rose to the position of CFO, Jetix Europe. He also held such posts as senior vp, planning and control for ABC; senior vp and general manager for DIC Entertainment; senior vp, business development for Walt Disney Television International in Asia Pacific; and vp, finance, European controller, Walt Disney Studios Europe. Before joining Disney in 1990, Stratton was as business unit controller for Calcomp.
“Dene has the solid foundation and the precise experience we were hoping to find in our new CFO. We are enthused by what we know he will bring to the table and look forward to a prosperous future together,” Barber and Birnbaum said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'