MGM Promotes John Bryan to President of Domestic TV Distribution
Bryan will continue to work with This TV and launch the sister channel ME TV.
MGM announced Sunday it has promoted John Bryan to president of domestic television distribution .
Bryan is currently executive vice president of the arm and the creator of the studio's This TV Network, a free premium channel currently serving over 85% of all broadcast households.
In his new position, he will continue working with This TV and the launch of sister channel ME TV -- as well as other duties.
Bryan joined MGM in 2006 after 17 years at Buena Vista Television where he ultimately served as executive vice president of sales. Prior to that, Bryan served as executive director at MTM Enterprises where he was involved with launching such shows as Remington Steele and St. Elsewhere.
He was previously director of sales at Warner Brothers Television and was involved with launching the syndication run of The Dukes of Hazzard.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR